Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sock it to the groomsmen

I guess my mind is thinking feet this week because I'm still loving the colored pumps on the brides and now am loving the idea of groomsmen wearing matching/fun socks.  My husband has been a groomsmen a few times and I wouldn't be surprised if he's pulled the show up with white socks on move for at least a few of them.  Guys don't think about their socks and the fact that when they sit down their pant leg is going to rise and their socks will show.  I'll admit I've done it too and looked down and realized I'm wearing 2 socks that don't even match (laundry is an issue in our house). 

What a great idea to tack on a pair of socks as a "groomsmen gift" so all the groomsmen have matching socks for the wedding day.  A nice pair of dress socks that helps compliment the wedding colors.  This is trend that I'm sure photographers enjoy as well.  Just another fun little detail for those fun couples out there that want to do something a little different. 

These Groomsmen have different colors but within the same pattern- fun!

A very put together look

Complimentary:)


I LOVE THIS ONE- Every bridesmaid has a different colored sash and the groomsmen socks match her sash- so cute and fun!



1 comment:

  1. It is the responsibility of the grooms and groomsmen people to purchase their wedding dress and other attires. The wedding shopping people may need a help like wedding planner app for free to identify best dress vendors nearby area.

    ReplyDelete