Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lisa and Franc get married:)

I just received pictures from a wedding I did a few weeks ago that was at Brown's Chapel in Reston, VA.  For those of you that read my earlier post I was really excited when I walked into this church and realized it was an empty square room and I had about an hour and half to transform this onto a beautiful place for a wedding.  The chairs that were there were black fold down chairs that weren't very pretty so I started by covering all of those with chair covers and sashes, then ran an aisle runner down the carpeted floor.  The bride had ordered white drape and piping for the front/ "alter" area.  When the flowers arrived I was so excited because they were so pretty and they had brought a lot of petals which I wanted to splash around the room. 

The weather was great, the wedding was so intimate and the bride and groom were both glowing.  It really was a beautiful wedding:).  Here are some pictures that were provided by their photographer Vanessa Vick.






1 comment:

  1. wow!!! the picture of the chapel and decorations that you did look great! =)

    ReplyDelete