Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Holidays- December Drawing

This time of year seems to fly by.  Thanksgiving has come and gone and now it's time for Christmas!  Movie tickets are always good to have and I had a lot of interest last month in that drawing so I'm going to do the same thing (Also because I'm too busy to try to think of something else).  So same thing- leave a comment and you MUST BE A FOLLOWER of the blog and I'll enter you to win 2 movie tickets.


Entry Deadline is Saturday, December 18th.  Drawing will be on Sunday, December 19th.  Then I get these in the mail so the winner can have them in time for Christmas.

Happy Holidays to everyone:)

7 comments:

  1. Happpyyy holidaysssss:) ps loved ur xmas card soo cute! Love, ugly kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't win this time, I will need to have a serious sit down with Dylan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HO HO HO HO HO HO Happy Holidays! <3 Garry and Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays!! Pick me!!

    ReplyDelete